1. You may avail the services of the Ravisaa Credit upon successful registration and creation of an Account on the Ravisaa App or Website. Ravisaa Credit is powered by underlying pre-paid payment instrument (PPI) Qwikcilver Gift Cards. You are bound by the terms and conditions of Ravisaa Gift cards shared at https://www.ravisaa.com/termsofuse-giftcard
2. The currency of issue of the Ravisaa Credit shall be Indian Rupees (INR).
3. You can reload the Ravisaa Credit by using only those modes of payment as enabled by Us.
(i) Ravisaa Credit can be topped up by taking refunds for items retued which were paid via Cash on Delivery (COD) option
(ii) By topping up Ravisaa Credit via the purchase of a Gift Card with Online Payment Instruments i.e. Net Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
(iii) Adding Ravisaa Gift Cards to Ravisaa Credit account.
4. These payment modes may be revised by Us from time to time at Our sole discretion.
5. When You opt to load money into Ravisaa Credit, You will be required to provide certain information like email ID, phone number, address etc ("Payment Details") for the purpose of reloading. These Payment DEtails may be passed to the Gift Card partner towards Your KYC. You acknowledge and agree that by providing such Payment Details, You authorise Us to reload Your Ravisaa Credit. The Payment Details You provide must be true, complete, current and accurate. We do not bear any liability for the consequences if You provide false, incomplete or incorrect Payment Details.
6. You represent and warrant that You are legally and fully entitled to use any debit card, credit card, bank or any other mode that You may use to load funds into Your Ravisaa Credit. We shall not be held responsible in case.You dont have sufficient funds or authorised access to use such payment modes to load Your Ravisaa Credit.
7. The limits of Ravisaa Credit Top-up through the each gift card shall not exceed Rs.10,000/-. You shall provide the minimum details as required by Us. The amount outstanding at any point of time in Your Ravisaa Credit does not exceed Rs 50,000/-
8. You hereby authorize Us to hold, receive and disburse funds in Your Ravisaa Credit in accordance with any payment instructions We receive from You.
9. Ravisaa Credit may not be applicable to purchase of all the items, including Gift Cards, available on the Ravisaa platform and may be limited only to items sold by specific sellers.
10. All Transactions shall be subject to the following:
a) The amount of the outstanding balance existing in the Ravisaa Credit at the time of initiating a Transaction, (ii) the RBI Regulations, and/or (iii) any other limits/ conditions as may prescribed by Us.
b) Ravisaa Credit shall be available only on Ravisaa Websites.
c) Transfer of funds from Your Ravisaa Credit to another users Ravisaa Credit shall not be permitted.
11. Your Ravisaa Credit shall be valid and operational for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of activation/issuance to You, until suspended/ terminated by Ravisaa in accordance with these User Terms, unless the validity of the Ravisaa Credit is extended by Us at Our discretion.
12. The maximum permissible period of non-use of the Ravisaa Credit (Permissible Dormant Period) shall be 1 (one) year either from the date of issuance or from the date of the last use of the Ravisaa Credit, whichever is later. You agree that any outstanding balance in Your Ravisaa Credit shall be forfeited at the time of expiry of the Ravisaa Credit or at the time of suspension/termination of Your Ravisaa Credit for any reason whatsoever. Information about the forfeiture of Your Ravisaa Credit balance (due to the impending expiry of Your Ravisaa Credit) shall be intimated to You at reasonable intervals, during the 45 (forty five) days period prior to the expiry of Your Ravisaa Credit. The intimation shall be sent to Your registered e-mail address or phone number shared as Payment Details. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any failure of delivery of the intimation to You.
13. You expressly agree and acknowledge that You shall have no claims against Us for the balance forfeited from Your Ravisaa Credit.
14. Any and all claims shall be goveed by the laws of India and the courts at Chennai shall have sole jurisdiction.