TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Customers have been auto allotted slot timings for this offer. The offer and slot timings are communicated to the customers via SMS, email and notifications. It can also be found in the account during the slot timings.
2. This offer shall be valid on successful and fulfilled transactions. For the purpose of this sale a fulfilled transaction shall mean an order placed by the customers on the platform which shall be confirmed and received by them on their registered address.
3. All customers shall ensure that the mobile number(s), e-mail address and/or other details provided by them to Ravisaa are true, accurate and in use, at the time of the online retail transaction. Any liability, consequence or claim arising on account of any incorrect or outdated information provided by the customer to, same shall solely be boe by the affected customer. Ravisaa shall not be liable to verify the accuracy and/or correctness of the information so provided by the customer.
4. Customers are advised to check the serviceability with the area pin code before placing any order with Ravisaa.
5. Extra VAT may apply in addition to the unit sale price on certain products, but the final inclusive price will not exceed the M.R.P. The customer shall be liable to pay the cost.
6. The images of the products shown are for visual representation only and may vary from the actual product.
7. Customers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their mobile phones, e-mail accounts and passwords.
8. The prices of the product may vary during and after the offer is over. Thereby Ravisaa shall not be held liable for such difference in the price of the product as they are offered by the participating seller/s.
9. Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products and Ravisaa shall not be liable or responsible to the customer in for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10. The balance amount, after the offer has been availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase.
11. Ravisaa Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Ravisaa Website within thirty (30) days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the Return Policy on our website or call +91
12. Orders may be split into separate shipments depending upon the products ordered for, despite the customer having made one single consolidated payment against one order ID. Separate shipments, after being split, shall have separate expected delivery period.
14. Ravisaa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Customer that tampers or attempts to tamper with the deals/ offers or violates these Terms and Conditions or acts in a disruptive manner.
15. If Ravisaa has suspicion or knowledge, that any Customers has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity directly or indirectly and/or is using the platform to order products not for his/her direct usage during or after the This offer, then Ravisaa reserves the right to disqualify that Customers and any related Customers.
16. Ravisaa shall not be responsible if some purchase is not registered or is lost due to any network problems such as breakdown of machinery, unclear/ disruption in the network or non-receipt of payment from banks/payment gateways and/or the cost(s) charged by the network operator(s). Any dispute in connection to the same shall be settled between the end customer and the network operator without involving Ravisaa.
17. Ravisaa shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, force majeure circumstances, or any other reason beyond its control, and shall not be liable to pay any monetary compensation or otherwise for the same.
18. Ravisaa does not hereby warrant that the Ravisaa Call Center will run concurrently and error free during and/or after this offer and Ravisaa shall not be directly liable for issues related to technical and/or human error whatsoever.
19. However, Ravisaa shall work towards the best interest of the Customer.
20. This offer is subject to the laws of India and all disputes arising here under shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts, tribunals or any other applicable forum at Chennai.
Ravisaa Credit - T&C
1. You may avail the services of the Ravisaa Credit upon successful registration and creation of an Account on the Ravisaa App or Website. Ravisaa Credit is powered by underlying pre-paid payment instrument (PPI) Qwikcilver Gift Cards. You are bound by the terms and conditions of Ravisaa Gift cards shared at https://www.ravisaa.com/termsofuse-giftcard
2. The currency of issue of the Ravisaa Credit shall be Indian Rupees (INR).
3. You can reload the Ravisaa Credit by using only those modes of payment as enabled by Us.
(i) Ravisaa Credit can be topped up by taking refunds for items retued which were paid via Cash on Delivery (COD) option
(ii) By topping up Ravisaa Credit via the purchase of a Gift Card with Online Payment Instruments i.e. Net Banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards
(iii) Adding Ravisaa Gift Cards to Ravisaa Credit account.
4. These payment modes may be revised by Us from time to time at Our sole discretion.
5. When You opt to load money into Ravisaa Credit, You will be required to provide certain information like email ID, phone number, address etc ("Payment Details") for the purpose of reloading. These Payment DEtails may be passed to the Gift Card partner towards Your KYC. You acknowledge and agree that by providing such Payment Details, You authorise Us to reload Your Ravisaa Credit. The Payment Details You provide must be true, complete, current and accurate. We do not bear any liability for the consequences if You provide false, incomplete or incorrect Payment Details.
6. You represent and warrant that You are legally and fully entitled to use any debit card, credit card, bank or any other mode that You may use to load funds into Your Ravisaa Credit. We shall not be held responsible in case.You dont have sufficient funds or authorised access to use such payment modes to load Your Ravisaa Credit.
7. The limits of Ravisaa Credit Top-up through the each gift card shall not exceed Rs.10,000/-. You shall provide the minimum details as required by Us. The amount outstanding at any point of time in Your Ravisaa Credit does not exceed Rs 50,000/-
8. You hereby authorize Us to hold, receive and disburse funds in Your Ravisaa Credit in accordance with any payment instructions We receive from You.
9. Ravisaa Credit may not be applicable to purchase of all the items, including Gift Cards, available on the Ravisaa platform and may be limited only to items sold by specific sellers.
10. All Transactions shall be subject to the following:
a) The amount of the outstanding balance existing in the Ravisaa Credit at the time of initiating a Transaction, (ii) the RBI Regulations, and/or (iii) any other limits/ conditions as may prescribed by Us.
b) Ravisaa Credit shall be available only on Ravisaa Websites.
c) Transfer of funds from Your Ravisaa Credit to another users Ravisaa Credit shall not be permitted.
11. Your Ravisaa Credit shall be valid and operational for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of activation/issuance to You, until suspended/ terminated by Ravisaa in accordance with these User Terms, unless the validity of the Ravisaa Credit is extended by Us at Our discretion.
12. The maximum permissible period of non-use of the Ravisaa Credit (Permissible Dormant Period) shall be 1 (one) year either from the date of issuance or from the date of the last use of the Ravisaa Credit, whichever is later. You agree that any outstanding balance in Your Ravisaa Credit shall be forfeited at the time of expiry of the Ravisaa Credit or at the time of suspension/termination of Your Ravisaa Credit for any reason whatsoever. Information about the forfeiture of Your Ravisaa Credit balance (due to the impending expiry of Your Ravisaa Credit) shall be intimated to You at reasonable intervals, during the 45 (forty five) days period prior to the expiry of Your Ravisaa Credit. The intimation shall be sent to Your registered e-mail address or phone number shared as Payment Details. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any failure of delivery of the intimation to You.
13. You expressly agree and acknowledge that You shall have no claims against Us for the balance forfeited from Your Ravisaa Credit.
14. Any and all claims shall be goveed by the laws of India and the courts at Chennai shall have sole jurisdiction.
The Contestant hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Ravisaa, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Contestant.